Yup, it is that time of the year: stating one’s resolutions.
Here is my list in no particular order:
- Pray more and read more scriptures on a daily basis
- Learn at least two or three programming languages
- Make time to draw
- Stay on top of my studies
- Read and write more
- Stay healthy
- Be less credulous
- Start a research project of my own
- Participate in a career related club at school
- Be happy and enjoy life
- Don’t get too emotional/sentimental
- Be independent
- Do not be afraid to say NO
- Do not dwell in the past. Past is in the past. Enjoy the present and prepare for the future.
- BE CONSISTENT IN EVERYTHING THAT I DO, WHICH I BELIEVE IS THE KEY TO SUCCESS IN LIFE.
I would love to hear yours!
A very happy new year to you all!!!