Inspiration: “Think and Grow Rich” by Napoleon Hill
Whatever the MIND OF MAN can CONCEIVE and BELIEVE it can ACHIEVE.
-Napoleon Hill (Think and grow rich)
- Set a SPECIFIC (emphasis) and DEFINITE goal. Say, you want to make money. Don’t just desire to make some money but be specific with yourself. Be definite as to the amount.
- What exactly are you willing to exchange/sacrifice for that goal? And be specific again! Being vague just doesn’t cut it. What do you plan on giving in return for the achievement of your goal?
- Set a definite date as to when you plan on achieving it. Be specific again!!!! Set a specific deadline.
- Make a specific plan that will help you in achieving your goal. Most important of all, begin immediately. No, don’t tell yourself that tomorrow the stars align much better and so will be a good day to start. No, start now! Doesn’t matter whether you are ready or not. You will be more than prepared while you do it. Put your plan into action at once.
- “Write out a clear, concise statement of the specific goal you intend to achieve, name the time limit for its fulfillment, state what you plan on giving in exchange for the goal, and describe clearly the plan through which you intend to acquire it.”
- Read you statement ALOUD every single day: once after waking up in the morning and once before you hit the hay at night. AS YOU READ – SEE AND FEEL AND BELIEVE YOURSELF ALREADY FULFILLING YOUR GOAL. This is where day dreaming can come into use. Use your imagination as completely as possible. Anything to make you see and feel and believe yourself that you are experiencing that very moment you achieved your goal. Go on, don’t wait any longer! The more eager you are towards achieving your goal, the easier it will be for you to convince yourself that you are capable of achieving it and you WILL achieve it and the easier it will before you to see and feel and believe yourself already achieving your goal.
Be determined and stubborn till you get what you want. Don’t give up. Do not quit!
As you might have already guessed, I am reading “Think and Grow Rich” by Napoleon Hill. I am taking as slow as I can just so I can take notes and absorb all the invaluable information he kindly conveyed to us through his book. If you have not read, I urge you to pick it up and read.
Happy reading and writing, y’all!